Saturday, September 19, 2009

What a mess!

" GO AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM PLS!"


" wait laa..no time..after exam..!"



haiz..since 2day is weekends..
better clean up now..if not..lol..someone cant tahan anymore..
but where to start first? BOOKS, NOTES & FILES pile up over the place.. ( floor, table, sofa..etc)

ps: please don't pay me a visit or enter my study room when exam is carried on!  Haha...if not..u'll be fainted..




 


After sch hols, 4 days to go ..trial will be ended soon. It would be the last time i sit for sch examinations in my secondary sch..muz appreciate it.. haha. Looking back. from F1 to F5.I have sat for abt 18 times sch exams.. How time flies! And it was not too bad after all..(sweet & bitter)


Happy holidays & have an enjoyable Hari Raya!  whee.. balik kampung!
                                                                                                                                                                                             


1 comment:

  1. same here
    my room's so messy that i sleep in my sis's room
    haha

    ReplyDelete