Sunday, February 7, 2010

A.I.K.S

Look at the title, I'm pretty sure that you know damn well what I mean. Well, I had endured a difficult night. A few days ago, my dad brought us ( my mum & I ) to join a function organised by his friend. Hmm.. I nearly jumped out of my skin when my dad's boss asked us to join in their conversation.   
 Not surprisingly, he spoke fluent english. Apparently, I had to converse with him with my broken english without any choices. hehe.. He kindly told me about his past time tale, shared his opinion and not least gave me a piece of his advise on my further studies. Nevertheless, I could feel we were dying of embaressment throughout the whole night.  
 I hardly blurted out a word. At that moment, how I wish the floor could open up and swallow me in.

LOL..



CNY is around
 the corner



No comments:

Post a Comment