Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Day Hang Out

Dear my friends,
Dear my readers,
Dear my followers,

Sorry that let you waiting for so long. My laziness attacked me again. I had been zillion years not updated my blog. ok Ok.. maybe i was exaggerating it.. Anyway, here am I- came back blogging again.

Hmm.. IT was time to reflect what happened last two week.

12th of Feb, FRIDAY was our (fellow buddies) gathering at Queensbay. Well, it was hard that we could find a day to meet all together as some already :

  • entered college

  • went for National Service

  • working

  • shaking legs at home

  • and blablabla.....
I dismissed from my work early that day. Rapidly, it just took me half an hour to get ready myself and then headed to my next destination. Thanks to my mum, although she was busy that whole afternoon, she still dropped me at Sushi King, Prangin Mall to meet Hooi Ni aka Miss Cartoon there. Of course we went Queensbay by rapid. Honestly, I could tell you :

  • The well-ventilated;

  • The not-so-crowded;

  • The 'first rated' rapid as well as

  • The comfortable seat
made me had a pleasant time there. =)  Let's the picture below continue part of the story..


us in the fitting room

us in the washroom

us at the ground floor

Having dinner at NANDO'S..
each of us narrated our own story and chattered around..

do-re-mi-fa

Geik.. i call her pooh bear

miss Cartoon ( don't scold me) :)

hey ghost.. the real Bubu is Li yen..not me

Kai Lin..well I dont have any nickname for her

Kar Mun.. she name her cute puppy 'kopi'

Wan Ying.. The snowwhite.. see she is so fair..

aiks.. sadly and regretly, I din take photo with all of them that day.. The night crawled  by slowly.. some of us went back early.. I am not the exception. Overall, I definitely had sheer joy and spent a marvellous time there.

Finally, picture of the day >>>







No comments:

Post a Comment