Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bye t0 My First Part Time Job

Something funny happened yesterday morning. Guess what?

As usual, my dad fetch me work early in the morning. Actually yesterday was the day that I quit my job there. My permanent aunty nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw me there, hmm.. can imagine?  (her expression, her look ) she thought that I worked till Monday only. No doubt. I had to call my mum fetch me home again. What I regret about was I still not yet say goodbye to my lovely PPG products, my colleagues plus I  had not completed my work yet. Arghh, felt like I was irresponsible at all.

Nevermind. Time flies. I spent around my 70 days there. Frankly, I had a sheer joy, gained much experience, and most of all I knew some good friends include those aunties. Hey, I missed out something. The days that I, Miss PPG worked together with Miss Cartoon, we indeed spent a marvellous time- idled and chattered around, did some nonsense as well as we had break time together.

Alright, now switch to my supervisors and the manager. err.. They treated us very good than to the permanent promoters. I had never expected it happen before. The day after the spm results was released, supervisors and my colleagues them came and asked me, plus they congrates me for doing well. Whoa, the news spread as quick as lightning. The whole floor knew it. Well, at that moment, warmness surround me and I could felt their sincerity.

I appreciate all those memories there. hmm. sweet & bitter. Photos would be uploaded soon.


Goodbye to my badge. Gonna return it later.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment