Friday, March 12, 2010

My words

Yesterday was my daddy day off due to some reasons.. so he fetch me, with my mummy and my little brother to my school to get spm results.. poor dear.. we had to make my brother awakened early in the morning as we feared that he would miss his school bus. As a results, he came along with us with his uniform.

I  could not believe it. Along the way, my heart just beat out a 'soft' rhythm. But when the prefects were gonna distribute the results to our f5 candidates, my breathing grew fast. Some of them very emotional- they screamed through the aiR whereas some shed their tears, perhaps they were over joy or upset when they received their results.

What I wanna trying to say is--  I was very very satisfied with my unexpected results. I could see through my eyes, my both parents were indeed proud of my good job. At least this was one of the way to show my love to them.  A big thank you to them for sponsoring me to have tuition outside, plus fetch me here and there and whatsoever. Well, I know you both were tired sometimes. haha. I just found out it was easier to convey my words in blogging than to speak it out. Hey, don't weep after reading this post. But who cares, maybe weep of joy? yea.. definitely..  T_T

Congratulations to those who passed spm with flying colours.
cheers  =)


hmm.. our yesterday plan was changed totally. My old classmate and I, together with our own mum dropped by his aunt's house and sought some advice on our study's pathway. Surely she had so much experience, was a teacher in XXX  and her husband was a principal in XXX.. After we interacted for almost 3 hours, I derived many benifits from them. Currently, I have a clearer picture about my futher studies. A second big thank you to you both too - my personal counselor. =D   *jokes*

A third thank you to those include my relatives as well as my friends who call up and congrates me. I really appreciate all of  them.



I would like to end up this post with a saying :
NO PAIN NO GAIN

1 comment:

  1. You are right....we are so proud of you.

    But remember ,this is only a small step of a long journey ahead of you.

    Papa

    ReplyDelete