Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Euphoria returns

In the 9th episode, a sudden happy feeling bubbles
through my body. Photobucket

I was never so leapt with joy during my working day until this
 episode..The things that happened in this afternoon totally changed my moods & minds..

haha..guess what..? 

OnE of the reasons----
I couldn't believe it!!! I stared at them ( a young man & his mum), puzzled. Bought 10 ( skirts, blouses, pants) from me..sum up RM 400++  they picked and took without looking at the price tags..then, they drop by at another brand...again, they just pointed at the clothes they fancy...

Second reason----
I just came across my f5 BC tch  ( dun hav any idea what her name is) during my break time.. hehe.. nevermind.. at least i was satisfied that she was still remember me... I think it was the second time i met her.The first time was at the book shop.. She had a new hair cut.. not bad..


BLA BLA BLA.... 3rd and 4th : secret..


ps:  Hey MICHELLE TAN YAN LI 
hav3 a sweet 18th birthday ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment