Saturday, January 2, 2010

BORING

Because it's too boring, so I...........................
Because I want to get some experience, so I........
Because I want to pass my free time wisely, so I.......
Because I want to earn some pocket money, so I...........


2.1.2010  was my second day I worked as a part-time promoter...
I promoted 'powerpuff girls'..haha..An aunty was my partner...
Actually she was quite nice to me..Huiqin, Aiping & me
worked in d same building but different department....
aiks...I was so lonely.... nobody to chat with...
Honestly, I found the job boring when there was not any customer...
plus++ my legs were so painful as I stood for almost 7 hrs ytd....

Today, I bumped into mr.Felex...so I chit-chat with him only
for awhile...Later, I saw Jessica (pcghs' tch) bought his son a shirt..
Hmm..hopefully there'll be more customers on tmro..

No comments:

Post a Comment