Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Surprise?

A very long story, so I just go straight to the point..

It's hard to believe.....

PART 1:
 Last few days, a middle aged man joted down his details for me while i was at my counter... he promised me a higher salary per month and called him if I need the job.. err? sth like sales girl I think.. LOL..sumore he would also apply university for me if  I just called him.... actually he told me to keep it as a secret.. walau eh.. duno he is a liar or not? haha..anyway.. I probably will try for that.. maybe I have to wait for another 2 years.. tiktok tiktok..


PART 2:
I would never wash my hands again! I just touched his hand a couple hours ago while taking him down the escalator..I fell in love with a kid today!!!!!!  arghh.. he was absolutely adorable and mischievous as a monkey!! muahaha..



No comments:

Post a Comment