Thursday, April 29, 2010

My sweet 18

UNFORGETTABLE?

MEMORABLE?

LOL... =D

Had my early birthday celebration with fellow buddies at Queensbay on 24th April. Obviously, the celebration this year was totally different and special compared to previous year. hmm.. let's intro our VIP during the day. A big applaus to them!! cheers..

NO.1

Miss Yeoh


NO.2

Miss Lee


NO.3

Miss Pung


NO.4

Miss Tan

We had our lunch at OXO. erm.. I like the atmosphere and interior design there. A nice and suitable place to recommend to you guys.  




Is it grand?



hmm.. thumbs up for the salad!  yummy..





Straight to the summary, we just did some window shopping and snap pictures.










first shot of LULU, DUDU & BUBU






I just wanna to say....
Special thanks to my family, my relatives,
my friends and not least my special one 
 for their birthday wishes and gifts.
IT's so great and just perfect!
Truly appreciate those around me.
&
Truly appreciate my life,
I will find I will have more than it.
You guys' presence were dearly missed.
It would not be so much fun without you guys.
All happen vividly clear in my mind.
And could feel it deep in my heart.



This is the unique gifts that I had ever got!
26.04.2010.. I had a fantastic night with you~
A hearty thanks again..

No comments:

Post a Comment