Sunday, April 11, 2010

Walk For Sight

The title clearly says it. It was my first participation in this charity walk.

Hmm.. I found the event meaningful as we could grab the opportunity to experience blindness as well as it encourage us to more value our sight. The activity went on which the sighted person will lead another who was blindfolded on a walk. Well, Miss Yeoh, Miss Lee and Miss Ung we three walked in a group. We absolutely had fun along this 3.8 km walk.

I guess the whole walk just took us within one hour.






Dang Dang Dang.... Every participant watched out for this moment--> Lucky Draw!
Well, all total had 114 prizes as the event held on 11th April. Lucky me, I win number 86 though it was just a small gift, a feminine wash. Arghh, nevermind then.


my lucky number..


Poor LKM, got nothing from that. She must be furious and disappointed ! =P

grrrr......


Please fully support WFS!

picture of the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment