Monday, April 19, 2010

Unforgettable experience

Wake up early in this morning, get ready myself as quick as possible. LoL.. Fear started to engulf me. My two tooth were extracted this morning as I was going to put on braces soon. Luckily, my heart just beat out a soft rythm when the process was carried on. At the same time, I could hear the songs by Backstreet Boys played in the room. And it indeed helped me to relax myself.  Without my expectation, the 'operation' just took about 15 mins or 20 mins. Honestly, I did not feel pain at all. However, after a couple minutes, my face turned as pale as a white sheet and almost fainted while on our way back to the car park. So I had to take a short rest lay on the sofa there. Aiks, no pain no gain right?   ='(    ------>    =)

No comments:

Post a Comment