Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cherish d moment

finally. D moment dat i was looking forward finally arrive.

PART 1 ---- trip to KL

hmm..5.25am. Almost all gathered at AAY already. Along d way, d little Hooi ni was so so cunning. Snap kailin n me our sleeping face in d bus.LOL. Around 12 we reach KL if i was not mistaken.

First of our destination was PLANETARIUM NEGARA.
I thought d place was huge n it was quite fun dere. Actually it was only 1 per 10 of pcghs.haha.
OMG~ d 30-minute 3D movie damn boring n found it hard to understand. waste time only!
d most interesting place to play was d anti-gravity room. here was d pic.










 next was BERJAYA TIMES SQUARE.



our stomach were 'groanning'. Look for a place to have lunch. =VIVO PIZZA=





hmm..yummy!


Guess wat? after taking d lunch. I felt myself uneasy. I could feel d bolus started rinsing from my stomach and then my throat. 'VOMIT' dis word came into my mind. How bad! first time & first day of my trip. aiks.



check in into Grand Pacific. NEXT was PAVILION
whoa. there were christmas decorations everywhere plus artificial snow. I was mesmerised by it.
Fearing dat i might vomit again, i had only cream puff & a cup of milo as my dinner.



                                         




                                      

LY and SM

Back to hotel. play UNO card for a while. I couldn't sleep d whole nite. plus++ i was hungry in d middle of night..TORTURE! Hooini and liyen slept like a pig .hehe..



PART 2--- trip to Genting

Went to top of d mountain by cable car. Reach dere abt 9 sth. Bought tickets at d entrance.
We straight went to ride Corkscrew. Actually i was quite worried n scared. My heart kept pounding hard against my chest non stop. Argghhh~~ scream through d air.

We were shivering all over with cold while queueing for our turn. Kacau by some 'samseng'. not dat serious la of coz. haha.


"SIN MEI................!" who's calling me?

"OHH  HI......................!" how happy was I . Guess wat? It was Alina, phei yin and Sze sze...
Meet them at genting too.







Around 7.30pm, again went back by cable car. Next CHEE CHEONG GAI.
walau eh. every crowd n d place was complicated! found many samseng dere! haha..


PART 3--- trip to Sunway

Man! only 6 of us of d whole bus went to sunway lagoon. d others visited sunway piramid.
d games were not so exciting if comapared to d games in genting. Again, been kacau by samseng while we were floating in d water. many events happened dere. I could feel like i was took part in Amazing Race cox we were lost. Get into d wrong entrance. It was d first time we walked in d malls with wet bodies n clothes. Luckily i still had my slippers on foot. Poor KL & LY had to walk with bare foot. Every passer-by stared at us with their weird eyes. Worse of all, a lady promoter laughed at us. Wat an unforgettable day!


RANDOM

four of us


hey look! our face at d bus stop

No comments:

Post a Comment