Thursday, December 31, 2009

Say goodbye to 2009

How time flies,
the past year would probably go down in history,
about 7 hours to go, let's welcome 2010 excitedly and warmly.

New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past.
It's a time for us to reflect on the changes we want or we need
to make our lives to be a better one.

While the age catching up,
I pray that family & friends
 to be overwhelmed with health and wealth.
Also, I hope that i would be grown up
more mature and always be myself.
Have you ever promise yourself to do something,
but u never complete the tasks?
I have always been vowed that i want to make a new year the year
to learn something new, try my best to improve myself,
strive hard to pass the examinations with flying colors.....
but i fails to fulfill not even one of the wishes.

2010 is the start of a new decade.2010 is a year of new hope.

In my final blog of 2009,
I would like to end the year on a positive note.
I cherish the moment with my family and friends.
To those who support and care me for most of the time,
here I  wanna to say 'Thankyou'. Though short, but meaningful.
With all the wills and powers,
You guys have made me become stronger and tougher.

The day after today,
I would probably enter the next phase of my life.
I had completed my five years in my high school.
I had known for my buddies.
They're my peers, my counterparts and my soulmates
.
A new challenge awaits me, and i'm looking forward to facing it.
That's right....    I AM WHO I AM



No comments:

Post a Comment