Thursday, December 3, 2009

Exhausted

first blog in December.

4/5 of SPM had been completed..
2 more papers(chem & bc) to go..

Man! shit stick onto my eyes..
i hav been so careless in some papers..
and lost my momentum..
don't hav mood to study recently..
err..mayb i was too tired to see all those words,
interpret those calculations and diagrams..
simply answer the questions..
i don't think i take seriously in spm..
hopefully these long and dreadful daes
would be ended soon. plus++
the results will not turn too bad like rotten eggs!

hairs getting longer..it's a gud news..
but i'm getting fatter and fatter! eat non-stop when studying..
maybe i nid more food to burn energy for my brains
to function well (BIO facts) haha..
got to exercise after examinations..

hah..will burn much holes in my pockets this month..
pay for the trips and buy some stuffs, 
and presents and movies!
2012 & NEW MOON  wait for me ya..
i'll come to u after two weeks time..




stay turn:  AH gong and Ah ma wedding anniversary last friday
               and some memorable events..will update in my next blog..
             

No comments:

Post a Comment