Sunday, December 27, 2009

Trip to KL again!

NO WAY! A week later, I went to KL again. Didn't know how i would go through these long long 10-hour journey sitting in d car. Quite bored isn't it?  However dis time d trip was about to: a) pay my cousins visit  b) visit to their new house

25.12.2009
first and foremost merry christmas to all of u. Our journey began~



There were 2 'teams' which travelled from Penang to KL. One of d two teams was my family. Another one was my cousin and his family. About 10 sth in d morning, we departed for KL.

3.30pm- finally we reached my cousin's house.




their doggy



I found three interesting places there to play:
a) the small theatre. It was just like a real theatre in d cinema. d sound system was really good. I curled myself up in d armed chair in air-conditioned room to watch G.I.Joe.


rating 7/10

b) the room to play snooker.  I was just sitting there watched them play most of d time as i was not really know how to play plus my skills was not so good if compared to theirs.





c) the stairs up to the roof top. there were so much things kept up there and two huge tangki.



Aunty brought us to Subang Parade to shop. I just did window-shopping dere and took some pictures.







After that, we went to aunty's fren christmas party. (BUFFET) whoo. there were a wide variety of  finger-liking food.


26.12.2009
Wake up early in d morning, having roti canai and a cup of teh tarik as my breakfast at mamak stall.



Next, ONE UTAMA was the first destination of our day. hmm, bought me a shirt dere. quite worth it as got 50% discount. d workers in dat shop were so so polite and welcomed us warmly. Duno how many times d i heard 'thank you' from them in only 10-minute time. Having lunch at VIETNAM KITCHEN.  I was pretty amazed by d decorations dere especially d bamboo pipes.






At ONE UTAMA




IT was night time again. went to Teluk Tung. (an hour journey to dere from Subang) guess wat? we ate sea food. It was a few years d since i ate sea food. Prawns and crabs were my favourites..yummy.. somemore we ate 'bali onglai' ( sweet & bitter taste.. not bad)


27.12.2009
Headed for Centro Mall to have Dimsum at 皇宫restaurant. Again, ate until my stomach very full. Guess my mass would be raised up after back from d trip.




Noting special about dat dae.. ohh ya. we came across Malay artistes who were acting dere. Curiousity of us and some workers grew and thus we watched them not far from d scene. I wonder how long it would take. bla bla bla.... finally reached penang at night. That was the end of d day....

No comments:

Post a Comment